SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC for Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge

SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC for Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
I know, I know. 128Gb is insanely big for any smartphone on earth. Some people see this as good chance to store massively big files on their smartphone, and some take the benefits from the large capacity to keep everything on their Smartphone or tablet. This is the honest review about generous SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSD for Galaxy S6 & S7 Edge.

The storage capacity of 128 GB makes SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC one of the world’s largest capacity cards for Android phones and tablets. For the big fans of multimedia, this is definitely their savior. They can shoot and store more photos and videos without hesitating about the space limit. You will have more than enough room for thousand HD photos or videos.



SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card is not a simple matter. It is a class 10, allowing the users to capture smooth Full HD video without any hassle. I know that folks are afraid to break their microSD because of its size. Well, this one is a bad boy. It is designed to be very sturdy and durable. Unlike the other memory cards, it is waterproof, temperature proof, x-ray proof, shock-proof, and magnet-proof. Well not all memory cards have the remarkable features, don’t they?

The other thing to highlight is the speed. It is twice faster than common microSD. By using SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I, you don’t have to wait as long as you do with ordinary microSD cards.

This card can be integrated with Memory Zone App. You can get the app from Google Play Store. It provides one comfortable spot for the user to view, access and back up all the files from smartphones or tablet’s memory.

The SanDisk Ultra 128Gb works perfectly fine for those who are fond of the style of usage (Storing/Capturing pictures & HD video and movie playback) on the phone. So at last, I ended up buying this item and I use my phone ‘more’ than I do my PC and if the card is good enough to store all the HD videos there, I no longer need my dvd player. So far, I do not meet any hardships during the usage of SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC. I am now a happy customer of SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card.



As you can see there is “SDXC” that is derived from Secure Digital eXtended Capacity. Unlike standard SDHC card, it supports the capacity with the exFAT file system. And the sizes can be up to 2TB.

As my closure, when I run a testing, I copy 10 GB worth of data from my PC to the card. It took only a few minutes. It works like charm, doesn’t it? So, what do you think?

Popular Reviews: