Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch - Review

Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch - Review

Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch is an off-the-grid device that represents the strong movement from Samsung. Perhaps this item is not too intriguing for commoners but if you have got a Samsung handset, Neo Smartwatch is a great companion.

I just thought that Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch is a weird device. I have a specific reason for this. Not because it is the “smartwatch”, but because it is a slimmer version of the main Gear device. So, hereby I come up with this post about a humble review from me. I personally like the notifications on my wrist. But I must admit the fact that I bought hundreds dollars device to use it roughly in a whole day with a single charge. It needs massive dock to get the power. And I need to acknowledge why a smartwatch needs a camera.

One of the best improvements of Gear 2 Neo is the moved home button. It is now located in the front of the phone rather than spotted on the side of the watch. It is obviously user-friendly since it makes you easier to navigate the device.

The other point that I would like to highlight is the fitness facilities of the Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch. These are definitely the benefits from Samsung this time around. I have not tried the first Gear personally but I’ve seen many reviews that inquire its capability. However, in Gear 2 Neo, I can monitor all the fitness activities through your heart rate the whole time. So now it is possible to go running, hiking, or cycling while my heart rate is monitored.

It also includes the same latter feature just like its predecessor did. The latter feature takes the same size and installing the optical sensor that is usable to see your pulse by shooting light under your skin.


And here is the other winning point. The battery durability is improved marvelously, Gear 2 Neo can splash around in water and dust. The device comes in 3 colors choice: orange, brown, and black. Mine is black and I realized that this is more than just a smartwatch.

The Gear 2 Neo is also cheaper than Galaxy Gear and Gear 2 . It costs $199.99 and you can buy it directly from Amazon. The retailer usually ships the item in 24 hours. As high quality watch and a wearable it is a recommended choice for you.

Popular Reviews: