Huawei Ascend Mate 7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Hi, folks! I am currently interested in the review of certain newcomers and I’ve narrowed my selection to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Huawei Ascend Mate 7. Since my current smartphone is too small for my preference, I am sure that one of them would be the perfect replacement. Of course before I wrote this article I’ve researched Note 4 and Mate 7. I’ve come with conclusion of their comparison from few aspects like display, hardware, camera, battery and price comparison.

Display

The newer Galaxy Series are popular because of their AMOLED display and still this brand promotes the super feature in Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Super AMOLED display of 5.7 inches with 1440 x 2560 px resolution is enough to charm the users with multimedia necessities. On the opposite, Huawei Ascend Mate 7 comes with IPS LCD display 6 inches. Its resolution is different with Note 4, which is 1080 x 1920 px.

Hardware

This aspect is important to me, especially in comparing the devices. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with Snapdragon 805 or Exynos 5433. On the other side, Mate 7's processor is clocked at 1.8 GHz, slightly different, but it has 8 cores. Both of the devices possess the same RAM memory of 3072 MB and an internal memory of 32 GB which can also be expanded with MicroSD card (Huawei Ascend Mate 7 has two versions: 2GB of RAM for the 16GB internal memory storage version and 3GB of RAM, and 3GB RAM for the version with 32GB internal storage).

Operating System

For the Operating System, Mate 7 is integrated with Android 4.4 Emotion 3.0 UI OS while Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with Android 4.4 OS.  You may wonder about the systems’ differences.

Camera

Now this aspect is also very crucial for me since I love to take pictures from my smartphone. In the case of the camera, Samsung Galaxy Note is assembled with great 16 MP rear-facing camera and 3.7 MP in the front side. Of course there are LED flash, dynamic range mode, zoom in and out feature, bursting, and other features.


A bit different, Huawei Ascend 7 possesses 13 MP rear facing camera and 5 MP in the front side. What makes it interesting is that it has autofocus and face detection feature. Cool, huh? And it is also supported by LED flash, zooming features, and others.

Battery Durability

Note 4 comes with 3220 mAh battery capacity while Mate 7 is carrying 4100 mAh battery. For durability, we will know who the winner is.

Price

Another aspect that is very important before purchasing the device, I would consider about the price comparison. Note 4 is more, more, more expensive than Mate 7.

If you had to choose, which one would you pick?

Popular Reviews: