Caseology® [Envoy Series] Leather Bound Bumper Cover for Samsung Galaxy S7

Caseology® [Envoy Series] Leather Bound Bumper Cover [Leather Cherry Oak] [GENUINE LEATHER] for Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016) - Leather Cherry Oak
It's a very wonderful case to consider. This gold colored case is really so attractive and this suits my smartphone color very well and that is excellent, in fact this as being a bit of a shade off would've driven everyone crazy. This delicate, texturized design around the rear is sweet as well, it truly improves the whole case. It is extremely flexible.

I like its color combination from my smartphone coloration that is an excellent fit. And also the good quality components utilized to build this case is excellent and really sturdy. The plastic components and also the bordering is a plus, I love how it is fundamentally a dual layer effect which is actually wonderful and permits me to benefit from the best safety for my smartphone. I'll certainly purchase a similar case once again in the future mainly because they provid a variety of wonderful color styles.



When I just received my Galaxy S7, I wished this case for it instantly to help keep it safe. I like the way this case is constructed of top quality leather, as opposed to many other competitors which use cheap plastic material or even low quality leather.

The Caseology® [Envoy Series] Leather Bound Bumper Cover [Leather Cherry Oak] [GENUINE LEATHER] for Samsung Galaxy S7 - Leather Cherry Oak is really very nicely constructed and also it's entirely an excellent suit for my smartphone. I offer to this case a five star score because of the fact the safety supplied with this case is actually breathtaking and also it practically helps to keep my smartphone safe during my everyday life.

It seems to be incredibly complex and trendy within the graphite gold color. It suits the smartphone very well and it has acceptable cut-outs for any ports and slots, in order to quickly gain access to anything with no need of ever being forced to get rid of my smartphone case. Also, it is compact and also doesn’t overwhelm my smartphone.



For those who are attempting to find a product which can very easily mounted and be noticeable within a group, this case provides natural leather in many different hot color styles ideal for any kind of circumstance. This gold colored bumper provides a little elegance and glossy control keys show that you have got an exceptional style along with a great care about details.

Popular Reviews: