Best Galaxy S7 Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] HEAVY DUTY [Black] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Protective Case

Best Galaxy S7 Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] HEAVY DUTY [Black] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Protective Case
This case includes outlined control keys and lifted lip area provide key and also display screen safety, two pieces structure regarding impact diffusing, plastic and sturdy thermoplastic, significant cutouts suit the majority of wires even while safeguarding the smartphone along with digital camera. Also, the case is Military Grade Drop-Tested certified due to the manufacturer proprietary technology (called as Air Cushion). Please take in consideration that this case is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones (it's not designed for S7 Edge).

I love the particular combination between delicate and sturdy covering cases, and also this one matches perfectly as well as being very easy. Just one disadvantage is the fact that I additionally put in my screen protector, and also placing the smartphone into the case rapidly ended in my being forced to put again the screen protector. I believed it could be OK, however I have to let it assembly fully.



This particular case  arrived in an attractive coloration. This is slim although provides two level safety for my new smartphone,  I'm usually clumsy and also fall my smartphone frequently, therefore I have to have a robust sturdy case. It features impact assimilation which usually shields the edges to ensure that I cannot have any nicks or even break the screen in the drop around the corner.

Spigen® [Tough Armor] HEAVY DUTY [Black] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 offers the best cutouts for your digital camera and possesses uncomplicated contact volume control keys. This is produced from hard and flexible plastic to create the perfect robust case, however it remains sleek and stylish as well as doesn't look and feel big and unattractive. Additionally, it features a wonderful grip with it, therefore it is not going to fall from hand very easily such as many other smartphone cases. I recommend this particular case to everyone who has an S7. The manufacturer offers excellent cases when I have purchased from their store in the past and also have long been satisfied.

The main one complaint about Galaxy S7 continues to be how vulnerable it's always and the chances of damage. So, considering that, I needed to find case that will provide a substantial safety rather than just an attractive bit of TPU. Therefore, whenever a person deal with this case, having the smartphone inside, she can be assured she've acquired a a good opportunity it will endure a major fall on a really hard floor.



The particular plastic sides and also rear side combined with strong covering nicely created as well as suit very comfortable. The particular lifted lip shields the glass by surface scuff marks although the plastic edges supply safety however permit very well the utilisation of the volume as well as power control keys. Anyway,  I have discovered the mask on the power key somewhat difficult and I also need to take a look two times once I push it.

Popular Reviews: