Best Galaxy S7 Case, Spigen® [Crystal Shell] Extra Shock-Absorb [Clear Crystal] Clear back panel + Engineered TPU bumper

Best Galaxy S7 Case, Spigen® [Crystal Shell] Extra Shock-Absorb [Clear Crystal] Clear back panel + Engineered TPU bumper
This particular case is incredibly robust and appears wonderful. Its bumpers from the corner appear to be they are able to genuinely receive a strike. And also the particular color truly increases the appearance of my Galaxy S7 . A very important factor I must say I take pleasure concerning the case is it brings a lot of texture and consistancy to my smartphone.

Ahead of S7 itself I imagined like the smartphone would certainly fall from my hands. So I am certain that the smartphone will not fall out of. And also the case is very thin, inside of workplace we not allowed to carry our smartphones to the work therefore we currently have tiny cellular phone lockers outside of the front door and my smartphone continues to fit within it.


It's a crystal clear very hard PC case and also designed TPU bumper offers you a grip plus a thin shape. This case is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S7. Its extreme transparency reflects main smartphone layout. The distinct control keys are simple to really feel and push, even though significant cutouts match the majority of cords. The lifted bezels raise display screen and digital camera away from plain areas

The Spigen® [Crystal Shell] Extra Shock-Absorb [Clear Crystal] Clear back panel + Engineered TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy S7 is yet another demonstration of fantastic cases which Spigen creates. The rear is almost 100% clear. The edges can successfully safeguard from falls. The particular corners currently have exactly what this manufacturer is asking Air Cushion Tech, it's a extravagant strategy for declaring the 4 corners possess spaces within to soak up impact. This certainly will safeguard your smartphone from the falls when it occurs to hit a part, a most unfortunate way in which it might drop. This kind of case have to quickly shield your smartphone out of the scratches daily usage. The design is great, there aren't any sharpened sides, all the details are very clean. In general I'm happy with this case and also would highly recommend this to anyone.

When searching for a transparent case, there are several issues that I mainly try to find. I prefer to understand whether or not it's a resistant plastic material or possibly a delicate rubbery case, however it is also essential whether it is a hardcore case having a cushioning bumper, according to my own reasons behind buying it and also the smartphone that I'm acquiring it regarding.



Take into consideration no matter whether you can find issues concerning the coloration transforming through crystal clear with an unpleasant yellow-colored as time passes. Today, the transparent cases usually don't have that issue, however there are a few firms that usually are not on top of the changing times in this area, so when you'll have thought, I attempt to stay away from these firms whenever possible. I suppose the key points although are usually the way in which case in fact suits the smartphone and the way effectively it guards your Galaxy S7 in a variety of situations. Typically, using transparent cases, I use these around the home as well as inside the car since I usually do not assume these to safeguard through very hard damage, having said that I accomplish to hope these to shield my smartphone by scuff marks and so on.

Popular Reviews: